Your First Visit
Our practice is committed to providing you and your family with safe, gentle, high-quality dental care. We understand that you, or your child, may feel anxious about visiting the dentist. We are sensitive to your needs, and it is our goal to make you feel comfortable visiting our practice while providing the best care possible.
Your first visit is all about you – your comfort, your happiness, and your health.
During your first visit, we will:
- Review your dental and medical history forms
- Take any necessary x-rays of your teeth
- Take Intra-Oral photographs
- Perform a thorough exam to detect cavities or early signs of tooth decay or gingivitis
Bring your smile, but also remember to bring these with you to your first appointment:
- Your completed patient information form
- Your insurance card if using dental insurance
Regular checkups are an important part of maintaining a healthy smile!
The American Dental Association recommends visiting your dentist at least every six months for regular checkups and routine teeth cleanings to keep your teeth and gums healthy.
We understand that you have a busy schedule, so when you're preparing to visit the dentist, please remember that we reserve this time especially for you.