GALILEOS 3D X-Ray
Dr. Anderson recently incorporated the GALILEOS® 3D Cone Beam imaging solution from Sirona. This technology extends diagnostic X-ray imaging potential for better patient treatment. The visualization tools available in the software assist us with better, more certain diagnosis. They allow our office to coordinate treatment planning with colleagues and to explain treatments visually to our patients with greater clarity and accuracy.
GALILEOS® not only shows 3D displays in perfect image quality, but also enables more complete navigation and diagnosis than the traditional 2D x-ray films. For our practice, the GALILEOS® 3D Dental Cone Beam solution offers:
- Low Radiation dose (less than a full mouth series of intraoral film)
- A quick comprehensive scan of the complete oral-maxillofacial area (14 seconds)
- Immediate virtual diagnosis and treatment planning in one visit
- More certainty during surgery
- Easy sharing of images and diagnostic information with referring doctors
We want our patients to receive the best dental care possible, that’s why we invested in the latest technology in dental diagnostics, the GALILEOS® 3D Dental Cone Beam solution.